With Sunny Omagu Ogar, it’s not enough to just live. He is determined to make his people live for something by creating joy for them, sharing what he has for the betterment of mankind, bringing hope to the hopeless and love to his immediate community.
SunnySide Consults believes in helping people to live better, get out of poverty, lack and want. SunnySide affinity to his brothers, sisters and others has been enhanced get all; the needy, widows, Helpless etc for empowerment.
The above is what gives people more joy and happiness, because they believe that life is a gift, and it offers everyone the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.
Hence, Yala is set to experience a touch and help that indefinitely empowers every peasant cassava farmer with a token of life changing assistance to aid their farming needs.
Therefore, if you are from Yala LGA in Cross River State and interested in going into small scale cassava farming for yourself, you can receive a free cash of #20k from SunnySideto start your “own” cassava farm.
According to the MD/CEO, Sunnyside consult has taken a research around the 14 wards of Yala Local Government Areas on what kind of farming that is easy to start. From findings, cassava farming is easy to start, because it is an all year round farming which is not capital intensive. Sunnyside Consult have decided to fund 50 interested Yala indigenes across the 14 wards on Cassava farming.
The project start date is July 1st, 2019. Interested farmers who are youths, undergraduates and graduates without a job are to indicate their interest here as a comment under the under listed conditions:
(1) He or She must be a son or daughter of Yala.
(2) The farm land must be in any part of Yala LGA.
(3) The farm land must be checked by SunnySide agent before the disbursement of cash for your farming.
(4) It is free and the money( #20k) must be used for the purpose of cassava farming only.
(5) Interested farmers must be prepared to start immediately.
(6) The agent to inspect your land is based at okpoma. Interested farmers shall be responsible for his fare to their farm land.
Note; if it will not be abused, SunnySide will increase applicants immediately.