Prof. Ben Ayade,
Governor, Cross River State.
We come under the umbrella of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, Chapter Chairmen Forum, Cross River State.
Congratulations to you the Executive Governor of Cross River State, Sen. Ben Ayade on your resounding victory in the March 9th, 2019 General Election.
Your Excellency, having therefore delivered on our mandate to return you for a second term, it is important to note that now, your governance of the state is strictly Cross River business and not exclusively the affairs of your party. It is for this reason that we chose you because we believe in your signature projects and your industrialization drive.
We want to assure you that we are strongly behind you because the solution to decoupling the State’s economy must be aggressively pursued. God’s wisdom will be upon you so that in the end, CRS will be better than you met it.
- Antigha Esu Antigha – Akpabuyo Chapter Chairman
- Itari Itari – Akamkpa Chapter Chairman
- Hon. Umo Asuquo Ekpo – Bakassi Chapter Chairman
- Ibe Okpa – Biase Chapter Chairman
- Chief Umo Antigha Ekpo – Calabar South Chapter Chairman
- Daniel Effiom Okokon – Calabar Municipality Chapter Chairman
- Effiom Asuquo Essien – Odukpani Chapter Chairman
- Odama John Abua – Bekwarra Chapter Chairman
- Akpanke Fidelis Ashibeshabe – Obudu Chapter Chairman
- Kanung Robert – Obanliku Chapter Chairman
- Ugboji Michael Uguma – Ogoja Chapter Chairman
- Ogidi Fidelis Odey – Yala Chapter Chairman
- Elias Edoki – Abi Chapter Chairman
- Bishop Gabriel Bisong – Boki Chapter Chairman
- Enegha Lawrence – Ikom Chapter Chairman
- Atu John Oko – Etung Chapter Chairman
- Sunday Ovat – Obubra Chapter Chairman
- Bassey Obono Uket – Yakurr Chapter Chairman
Long Live Cross River State!